Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Who is protecting the Elite?
It is not who you think.
They are not human.
They are not alien.

Who protects you?
If they believe in the devil, than they know God is real. They know he walks the earth.
Do you?
Who prays harder, who practices their religion more?
Is this why they were winning for so long?

Why have they invested so much in taking away your belief in the Almighty?
Why did they target the elderly with the virus?
Why do they push their propaganda at the children?

How many identify as atheist?
How many believe they are their own God?
How many believe it is vibration that will elevate them?
How many have turned from God completely?
How many of our elderly had rock solid faith?

Do those who teach division believe in religion?
Teachers have become destroyers.

Why is America the last stand?
Think about it.

If two or more come together in my name...
Time to team up.
Pray. Pray hard.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

i agree with everything except the vibration thing. I have experienced the vibration elevating when praying. It is much faster and elevated. It's hard to keep up. I could be wrong but that is my experience.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

The keywords there are when praying. If you feel elevated when praying that is the Holy Spirit lifting you up, not a thing wrong with that, it is what we all aim for.
Keep holding the line Guardian!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I, too, know vibrational frequency.

EVERYTHING is Energy vibrating at different frequencies.

I have walked with both the Being indoctrinated Christians refer to as Jesus (not his real name) & felt his magnificent Love and support!

I have a powerful connection to Siddartha, the commonly known Buddha (which means "the Awakened One")

I have known Divine Love (nothing like human Love) thru an Angel.

I have experienced many miracles, synchronicities and parallels to those who profess to be Christians & worship a God.

I AM an Awakened Spiritual Being & have known what many are recently discovering about man-made religion.

I have an open connection to our Divine Source Creator.

I prefer not to use the word God. It is extemely limiting & man made!
I do not pray. I communicate, I process thoughts with the Divine and wait for guidance.
I AM grateful for my awareness & lack of indoctrination.
Awarenes to be without judgement.
Judgement: something Christians are

🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/guide-to-raise-your-vibrational-frequency-consciousness

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OperationQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Operation Que, click on at the bottom under it