Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I shall be grateful for all that I have and I shall forever remain amazed that I have lived through all that has happened. Dunno what I did to deserve to have been a part of this miracle but I did and I am so grateful. I think I will spend part of this remaining year talking to Abba bc all the glory goes to Him. I hope that every church bell rings and everyone with ears shall hear it. The blindfold needs to come off Lady Justice because "It's hammer time!💗💫🎆

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

waiting for fireworks before falling asleep, usually unsuccessful.💤

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Probably fighting off the U.N. squadron

Two boys 17 and 18 years old go on a rampage at Columbine High School on April 20th 1999 Killing 13

Hurricane Floyd, a category 4 storm, hits the United States East coast during September of 1999.( George Floyd)

partying Like It's 1999 😝💥

Oh boy. 21:12

33. JC 💙

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

my kids said they want hot pockets for dinner (sick of homemade organic fancy holiday foods) .
so i guess eating hot pockets 😊

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Isn't this the case? I can make a giant spread of homemade food that'll get picked over but wow, break out the boxed mac and I'm a supah-star

(1) Show this thread

Party like it's 1776!

Hello Kim R I'll be home after work safe and warm with all the furbabies.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying dear Jesus send us a miracle.
❤️🇺🇸🙏

not listening to fauci

currently under quarantine for a 3 day stint of a bug 🤬. better half had to text to confirm, and naturally it came back as covid 🤣🤣🤣

In response Whos 2know to her Publication

*test

In response Whos 2know to her Publication

but im hopeful this is a hint at something amazing about to happen!?!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread