Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

Who do you talk to first thing in the morning?
Take God with you all day everyday and see how your days improve.

God wants you to walk with him.
Is God someone you visit sometimes on Sunday or do you take him with you all day everyday?
We need him now more than ever, find your connection to your own soul and your connection to God.
Your soul inside that earth suit is a piece of him, your soul that operates that suit.
Juan says things are going to be rough for the next 3months, you are going to need God & stand in his authority to win this battle.

@wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/2IJLvgF8vEI

BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH GOD | Listen To This Before You Start Your Day - Morning Inspiration - YouTube

God is the source of our strength, identity and purpose in life. We must make God our first priority and make time for Him every morning.✩ SUPPORT THE CHANNE...

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Live white house feed. Moving day or party time?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Makes ya wonder doesnt it?
So just curious, during this time has there been any actual tours in the WH?
Or completely closed as I suspect, didnt Blue pills think it odd there were no snipers on the roof?
What are ppl seeing on the ground there?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

More trucks are pulling up

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it