Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

Who do you talk to first thing in the morning?
Take God with you all day everyday and see how your days improve.

God wants you to walk with him.
Is God someone you visit sometimes on Sunday or do you take him with you all day everyday?
We need him now more than ever, find your connection to your own soul and your connection to God.
Your soul inside that earth suit is a piece of him, your soul that operates that suit.
Juan says things are going to be rough for the next 3months, you are going to need God & stand in his authority to win this battle.

@wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/2IJLvgF8vEI

BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH GOD | Listen To This Before You Start Your Day - Morning Inspiration - YouTube

God is the source of our strength, identity and purpose in life. We must make God our first priority and make time for Him every morning.✩ SUPPORT THE CHANNE...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Amen!
Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Live white house feed. Moving day or party time?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Watching Fox News earlier and they gave the White House shot with Billy Joel " Moving Out " playing😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8buJ2-oD02E

Billy Joel - Movin' Out Lyrics - YouTube

Song - Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) Arstist - Billy JoelAll rights go toColumbia RecordsFamily ProductionsFamous Music& Sony ClassicalI own nothingNo Copyrigh...

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

earlier today fig decorations stayed until Russian XMass 🤔

(4) Show this thread