Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

wow Nana is just wondering reckon how many people on YouTube are bringing us a message from ArchAngel Michael?

I am actually wondering if any of these people have even seen an angel before.

No wonder people are so confused. I mean I'm sure that there are people on there that have actually seen angels but geez channeling one?

I know I'm still really new at all this vision connecting with consciousness stuff but somehow I'm just not resonating with channeling Archangel Michael quite yet.

I don't doubt some of these people may have seen an angel I've seen one I felt one hold and protect me but channeling one on YouTube I just can't get there

It's really hard to filter through all of this.

Everything is energy. đź’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same with the ones that are “channeling “ the galatic ET federations. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s insane the misinformation out there now on youtube.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Well idk what is real there or not, my guide is ET and i have had several as visitors but not channeling.

Only people mentioned by @Courtm6444 in this post can reply

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Well I wont say what God will do or wont, but an open channel like weekly to an archangel is well... Nana just cant quit get there.