Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

One more post: So Trump is speaking on Jan 6, 2022. Well that’s interesting bc πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
It’s actually Christmas Eve on the Julian calendar. We all know what Happened on that date!!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

https://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1227757509
Julian and Gregorian Calendar Calculator - High accuracy calculation
Converts between Julian and Gregorian calendar dates.
https://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1227757509

Not sure about the meaning here.

Are you talking about Washington crossing the Delaware ?
That happened on the night of Dec. 25, 1776 .

Or is it about last Jan. 6 ?

Yes , Washington did cross the Deleware on that date on the Julian Calendar. , on the Julian Calendar 1/6/2022 is actually 12/25/2021 or Christmas Day.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Restored Republic Update for Jan. 1

There is a report that Trump's Rally in AZ on Jan. 15
will have live Entertainment and be called
"And they rise from the ashes".

Elvis, MJ, JFK Jr. etc. ?

I did a search for that phrase and Trump Rally and got nothing.
Will there really be a concert before the Rally ?

Should we take this report with a large grain of salt ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Yes absolutely. This is not creditable intel.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Trump needs to go home to Mar-a-Lago and let others take over this fight. He is compromised or complicit. What are his rallies about? If this election was stolen and there was foreign interference, he had the military solution and never used it. So he has let American fall to its enemies. And it is nowhere's clearer than in his acceptance of the COVID shot as a victory when it has caused a loss of freedom and seems to be causing death and wrecking the health of millions. Trump has failed us, American. Face it and move on.

(2) Show this thread

I was not sure because you said Christmas Eve.