Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

In response John Atkison to his Publication

So sad may your Aunt Rest in Peace. There are way to many stories like this one, what the hell is in these shots that cause such harm and death. Please watch Stew Peters show the latest on with Dr Jane Ruby, it's concerning batch/serial numbers on these shots. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9826739/Minnesota-woman-legs-AMPUTATED-contracting-COVID-19-days-receiving-vaccine.html

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

I'm so sorry for your loss. This poison is going to take so many good people. Most of my family are vaxed. It breaks my heart. I won't stop trying to make people see the truth. People need to do their own research and find out what's really happening. Especially for the sake of the children. God bless you and your family

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Oh my, this is horrible. I'm very sorry your loss. Sadly we will be seeing more of this or other reactions in the vaxxed.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

THIS IS FOOKING HORRIBLE!!