If someone with authority and credentials ever gives you the impression that a topic is "too complex for you to understand" then that is a 100% sign they are a bullshit artist. I have never yet encountered a discipline or domain where key principles could not be articulated simply and clearly, and applied by anybody. Sometimes you might need to learn a lot of simple steps in order to traverse the path of knowledge, but there are never great leaps that require olympian minds to jump the gaps. A dogged determination to locate the essential simplicity will always go further than a mind hooked on the social kudos of adulation for mastery of unnecessary complexity.

this is why i find it infuriating when people who have information say “we cant let the public know yet its too much for them to handle”. dont you tell me what j can handle. tell me the truth and the rest is up to me but the one withholding the informstion outs themselves on such a superiority trip they think they know best for me. they could not be more wrong or full of themselves.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Deekerlee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deeker Lee, click on at the bottom under it