The people "behind the scenes" who confront the worst of the evil are saving the rest of us from crippling levels of PTSD. It has to be so: we each have our own calling, and nobody is lesser or more in the grand scheme of things. The "civilian army" has to be able to engage with the issues of "widows and orphans", and the reconstruction after the havoc of man and nature have passed. We cannot do that job if we are disabled by the psychological trauma we have endured on the way.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

yes and on a smaller level I think of the same thing when I pass someone who is unable to handle even the basic truths. I try not to judge. I live a comfortable life, not concerned about finance,a supportive spouse, a Christian upbringing.. I am able to handle learning the truth perhaps a bit easier than someone who has so many struggles and worries day to day (by cabal design). What I have learned is not easy, I feel so isolated, and my child almost died due to these bastards...but.. I know there are people who just don’t have the support or faith to handle as much.

The light awaits the healing process.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

We need to continue to be strong and courageous.

You speak truth. Wise words.

We must heed our own calling and prepare to pick up pieces.

Amen

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

SO TRUE!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yes. Gratitude for those who are working behind the scenes! Unfortunately, there is no war without casualties. I have not been in the military, but have relatives and friends who have.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Here's a video of an Anthropologist Monk [really!]
explaining what we can expect the next few years.

He's trying to get ppl to prepare, like you!

God Bless!