💥BQQQQQQQM💥FENBENDAZOLE - CANCER TREATMENT - For those people out there who are hating on Q and Q followers. It is us in the frontline in this massive psyop on the collective consciousness. It is us combating the narrative and deception.

Now, it is our truth that is saving a non-Q follower’s life.

There is a reason why the MSM keeps on attacking Q and Q followers. They know we are combating their BS.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficialTV

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

uhh..yeah..this is all over Anonup as of last week.. and i am currently on it. and my dog.

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Fenben is PANACUR in dog form. dewormer.. cancer is parasitic with inflammation.

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

A friend of mine knows a person that was told he had 4 weeks to live. He took it and it saved his life.

(1) Show this thread

nooo Fenbendazole..as it states,,, You can buy at TheHappyHealingstore.com. I buy the PURE powder form... in the container it is 1/2 cup. i mix in Organic MCT oil powder.,.1/8 of a cup..then i put into capsules and the powder goes to my dog with a tumor. EACH capsule or dose is 1/4 tsp. 222mg.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

ok, wait… how much do you mix with it? and what is Mct

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Have you tried to order from the Happy Healing Store lately? I can't get to the website.

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

You can get it at the feed store and some pet stores. Watch this video on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYILnjc_wuY&t=13s

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Is it the Ivermectin?

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

are you in Oklahoma?

(2) Show this thread