💥BQQQQQQQM💥FENBENDAZOLE - CANCER TREATMENT - For those people out there who are hating on Q and Q followers. It is us in the frontline in this massive psyop on the collective consciousness. It is us combating the narrative and deception.

Now, it is our truth that is saving a non-Q follower’s life.

There is a reason why the MSM keeps on attacking Q and Q followers. They know we are combating their BS.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficialTV

Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Yea, but good luck getting any here in BC Canada. Used to be you could buy it at a pet store. Now you can only get it if you go to the Veterinarian. Since I no longer have a cat, they won't sell it to me. Anyone know an all natural parasite cleanse option?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Several.

Diatomaceous Earth.

Wormwood, powdered leaves

Black walnut hulls, powdered.

MANY options, just look for them from homesteading sites & natural health people.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ALL PARASITES in fear!!

HCQ, Chlorine Dioxide, Fenbendazole, Ivermectin -- kill parasites!

Parasites, along with leaky gut, may be the cause of a vast majority of chronic diseases.

Who woulda thunk we'd fully expose BigPharma by sharing among Patriots the miraculous efficacy of HCQ, Chlorine Dioxide, Fenbendazole, and Ivermectin.

#NCSWIC

Im looking for something to cure neutropenia for my daughter. Anyone have any leads?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

The Luciferian NaziWO Psychopaths created our diseases
& viruses, to profit off treating the side effects.... Since ALWAYS?

2019 they Gifted Big Pharma authority to Mandate
behavior for Humanity... because they ARE Big Pharma!

God's Code is imprinted on our DNA. Now they're
trying to remove it & create Soulless TransHumans.

Stay strong in health & faith. Radiate Love, Joy & Hope.
God has already won... we'll endure the final thrashings
of Demons & greet The Golden Age of Light with singing!

This is our true mission I believe, to spread true ways of healing outside of the big pharma monopoly. NCSWIC

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

It was Joe Tippens who found out that it could help. Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYILnjc_wuY&t=13s

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Cancer is a billion dollar industry. This is gonna hurt big Pharma.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

uhh..yeah..this is all over Anonup as of last week.. and i am currently on it. and my dog.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Were do ya get it?? Are you talking about Ivermectin?

(1) Show this thread