Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

The old saying 'we are what we eat' does go a long way I'm afraid. Best I can suggest is to go organic vegan. The chemicals in even fruit and veg (sprayed on the crops before harvest) go a long way to cause many problems. I know we can't eradicate all of them but organic is about as good as you can get. Plus, we have alkaline bodies. Fruit/seeds/nuts/grains/veg is the only way to sustain it. Meat is acidic (along with processed food). So the meat has to go. Suggest set a challenge for say 2 months and see how you feel. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. My household is going vegan for January. I did it last year and lost weight and felt so much better. My meat consumption has dramatically decreased for the remainder of this year and have kept the weight off. If you can't get organic fruit/veg, still go for the standard stuff as it is still much better than including the meat, but go organic where ever possible. You may find you need less to eat. With organic fruit etc, we tend to use 10

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Nicolson, click on at the bottom under it