Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Apple pectin is a great prebiotic and may be helpful in small doses. I used the Amy Myers protocol and had great success. Everyone is different though, so what foods/protocols work for some might not work for others. Best wishes

also research on fecal transplant- sounds like doctors kill off your bad bacteria w powerful antibiotics then you get a fecal transplant from a healthy donor to repopulate your lower intenstines etc w good bacteria. read about it before covid hit but not sure whats come of it

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

my daughter had so many stomach problems that I hame schooled her. we went to numerous drs and finally found a nutritionist who ordered a blood lab for food intollerences. The top 2 were dairy and gluten, when eliminated those it was like an instantaneous healing and she was back to school with her friends.

😊What a wonderful group to send you solutions! I hope that you can find a method that works for you or your family member. I find this site such a great place to see kind humans!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Chamomile Tea.
Peppermint Tea.
"Self Heal" aka Prunella vulgaris.
"Cats Claw" aka Uncaria Tomentosa.
Kudzu, Pueraria lobata, P. thunbergia.
Wild yam.
Wormwood. (the best of the bunch, and has been known to cure it).
Slippery elm.
Lions Mane mushroom (good for all sorts of things).
Reishi Mushroom (also good for lots of things).
Information comes from "The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies" by Nicole Apelian, Ph.D and Claude Davis.
I got my copy delivered to Australia from America and it took a long while as it went out of stock. So if thats where you are you should be able to get it.

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

I love this book. Bought several for family members too 💙

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

The old saying 'we are what we eat' does go a long way I'm afraid. Best I can suggest is to go organic vegan. The chemicals in even fruit and veg (sprayed on the crops before harvest) go a long way to cause many problems. I know we can't eradicate all of them but organic is about as good as you can get. Plus, we have alkaline bodies. Fruit/seeds/nuts/grains/veg is the only way to sustain it. Meat is acidic (along with processed food). So the meat has to go. Suggest set a challenge for say 2 months and see how you feel. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. My household is going vegan for January. I did it last year and lost weight and felt so much better. My meat consumption has dramatically decreased for the remainder of this year and have kept the weight off. If you can't get organic fruit/veg, still go for the standard stuff as it is still much better than including the meat, but go organic where ever possible. You may find you need less to eat. With organic fruit etc, we tend to use 10

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

cbd oil works great

Herbal Aloe, cut junk sugars. Don’t use high grain bread. Get to naturopath.

Look into a Ketogenic diet

Can't tell you for sure, but look into mushrooms. I'm finding out they can cure most anything, just have to find the right one. Also remove all processed foods from your diet- All poison. Good luck

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

(1) Show this thread