Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

my keyboard went TOTALLY PERVERSE (iphone 7, updates current🙄) trying 2 tap out SIMPLE COMMENTARY.
Anyone else got that?

Its EZier 2 evaluate it on MUTE.
❌know who's🗣4 her,
but its LIKELY minion understudy from the overlords' warehouses of walking ☠️ARE PLENTIFUL.
Note BUG👁'd weirdo stare,
@ ONCE attempting to put WORDS / suggestion
into U,
while yet evading gaze that MIGHT REVEAL self.

Creepy props
--------------------------------
snake pattern necklace,
jagged blood vessel pattern
on her L (maybe a beverage gift tote?)------------------------------------------------------------

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

God she is creepy as F---! so obvious shes talking in codes

Ghost she sounds like she is telling us it's the final curtain time...... and those eyes 😳
Continued prayers for Q Q+ and our beloved POTUS & Patriots world-wide! Thank you
♥️🔥💧🕊🙏🏻
🇺🇸👊🏼

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

she's sending comms....she used words like blast, survival etc... something is up.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

can't they get her hair style consistent is it long or short. it was both on inauguration day 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus-loving, trail-running, grandma. Letting my little light shine.

her eyes are too creepy to watch

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

the HRC double lives! is the CIC the same thong I mean thing as the CF? im just asking.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I found one. Another vid shows the whole thing from another angle. Listen to how cnnSUCKS plays it off.

https://youtu.be/z4qwry5Ypj4

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

not [hrc]. One of her doubles. [hrc] had 2 moles or warts in the corner of her right upper lip.

[hrc] was taken into custody October 2017, and executed. I will see if I can find that video. I will post it tonight if I can locate it.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

that'd be interesting

(1) Show this thread

a new fake charity org. to fund trafficking with!

In response Sara McNeil to her Publication

probably stands: for Clinton Industry Children 😖🤬

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

What makes you think this is a CGI recording? Just like the fireworks on the 20th. people said they didnt happen. What gives it awah that these are all CGI?

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

All I see is PAIN. 23 x 2

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

We are watching one heck of a movie and it's not even over with yet

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Her necklace looked like safety pins.

It looks real, because her eyes show that she's reading a cue card. Would CGI show this? Also, it seems like she's sending out comms to MK Ultra mind control victims. At the "innauguration", she wore bright purple which is a comm for the "End of the World" Program. Many have been activated to take the color revolution to the next stage. Kamala Harris wore the same shade of purple as well. This video seems like another comm that's being sent out.

$hillary should never be accepted into any fashion. she dresslike a frikkin bag.. i mean hag...

Raised in a rual area where we were taught ethics and respect to elders and everyone. We were also brought up with patriotic values.

That was freaky as hell, i thought her eyes were going to roll out of her head.

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

is this dumbass video supposed to make us think she is still alive?😜

God fearing, Texan,Husband,Father,Son,Patriot.

In response Bridget Fortunato to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

As soon as she started speaking I had to curse at her, flip her off and close the screen. Even if that's not really her, I just can't.

15 seconds was all I could stand. Am I missing something? If I am message me. I'm not going to suffer through 3.38 minutes of that 🤢

Trump Forever🦅🦅🦅 God Wins!! WWG1WGA PATRIOT PARTY🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I feel violated by her message...🤮

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Good Lord ghost, I believe there is a meaning behind this! Maybe to prepare us for whats to come!

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

Ding. Ding. Ding.

(1) Show this thread

Naturopathic nurse practitioner specialized in stress management and palliative care. Gardener. House renovator. Healer.

Soooo ... she can't wait for "live entertainment" to begin again? HAHA I'll bet that jail cell is really boring.

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

Could not watch it more than 5 - 10 seconds. but sounds like another one of her extortion schemes to me

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

In response Nana Pat to her Publication

Also made me think of this. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvf52j3-DDY

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

1. She wore purple at Bill's inauguration.
2. We couldn't find anyone else to give this message to help costume makers?😡
3. I am so tired pretending she is still alive and this is truly her. WTH!? When does it END!?
4. I am safe! I don't fear, wear masks, and I take HCQ. I also wash my hands.

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

Dang it Ghost, that made me ill to my stomach!!

In response Proud Patriot to her Publication

No worries, that ain't hillary. Anything CGI are white hat messages. I know it's tough to listen to but stomach it and pay attention.

(1) Show this thread