#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

I am one of 8 children. Dad was RH Neg but only two of us got it. Me and an older sister and there's no way I'd ever get the test or Vax. Not sure about big sis tho🤔🤔

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

I've got one for ya...I have 3 children all by the same father. Last one turned orange, not yellow, rushed to NIC. Drs kept asking me who the father was, sent hubby out of the room & promised not to tell him. Told me usually if there is an Rh issue it is caught w/the first child not the 3rd. Turns out it was the same Rh factor but a different antigen! She was released directly from the NIC to home day after a complete blood transfusion. I was told that never happens that babies go from NIC to general & then home.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

why do you think RN negative is more effected?

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Adel Jones to his Publication

It has been mentioned in the comments to VKs post that may be what their looking for. Let's be honest there's still a few groups in there ie A, B, O etc etc. So who knows.

(1) Show this thread