Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot.USMC. Jesus is my Savior. Donald J Trump is my President. #godwins #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #CovidHoax

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The difference in reality, is that the cabal is full of overconfident idiots. Learn about isolation, purification and how many were deceived. They ran out of time to create the "Bio-weapon", the just call the basic flu Covid and use their cabal media to pimp the narrative, initiating a mass psychosis. Simple. Now comes the pain.....#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vqk0ql-the-sequel-to-the-fall-of-the-cabal-part-18.html

WHAT MOVIE IS THIS? Can't seem to find anything under they tell

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Utopia

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😡🤬😡
The elite have been mocking us for a long time. The pain is coming

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,they have to.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

IF this clip doesn't open peoples eyes. what will?
HURRY
I know you guys have a secret plan set up.
Pick a lane?
I'm sticking with the Trump Team! They are the most fun and Trusting

Is this why you are showing the panda?

They Tell . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 107

Spikevax . 💉

Phase Two ⚠️

Military ‼️

Castlerock ⚔️

Bloodlines . ⭕️

Good Luck Dan 🦅

Bless America 🇺🇸

Here And Now 🙏🏼

Hidden Meaning ☀️

WWG1WGA . 107 . 17 . 🇺🇸🦅

UTOPIA - Amazon - Bezos

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

Utopia is a remake of a british series

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Alice Cooper - Clones (We're All) Videoclip (HD+HQ) ~ Lyrics - YouTube

LYRICS IN SCREEN--Alice CooperClones (We're All)Flush The Fashion--*I do not own anything*--Lyrics:I'm a cloneI know it and I'm fineI'm one and more are on t...

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Tom Macdonald - "Cloned Rappers" - YouTube

AUTOGRAPHED COPIES OF NEW ALBUM "GHOSTORIES": http://www.HangOverGang.com/storeSUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL & CONNECT W/ TOM MACDONALD!FACEBOOK: http://www.fac...

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Time has been very cruel to ol Johnny Cusack hasn't it (and no I don't think its the movie makeup😂)..

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

He is very creepy looking

(1) Show this thread

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

😱That is the truth in plain sight! See the evidence of Hydra Vulgaris parasites and nanobiotechnology in Vaxx!💉

#vaccine#covid#Vaxx#COVID19

LINK: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/hydra-parasites-nanobots-in-vaxx

we know....we have to save many...anons UNITE

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THAT LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE CREATUR IN A(TOM CRUZ) MOVIE EDGE OF DARKNESS?🤔 INTRESTING MOVIE ANYWAY.

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

TT caps.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Humans with God given immortal souls are not a contagion and God never creates too many immortal souls so there is no overpopulation. These ideas are of evil and are completely false.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Pandas no less. This is WAR.

#Fooked

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

➥ Revelation 18:23
“all nations were deceived by your sorcery (Pharmakeia).”

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

= = = > < >

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

missing []

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

They always have VK,
They have their Temple of Doom
and we are going to wreck it

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

Is that John Psac? very fitting if so.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Jane Providence to her Publication

Cusack... and yes he looks like total chit too...LOL💩☺️

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Did he just mention Panda's wanting to be extinct? Well that's crossing VK's line

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

They sure do, sickening....

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I can't wait for ALL these cocksuckers to rot in fooking hell.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

take a look at the director..... woman or man...

There is truth in this clip. Not only truth about the DS, but about us. We must face our own part in this charade. When we're brave enough to admit that, we can move forward.

Think about what words triggered any disgust and why.

TT: 2020
10:28: 1010
234: All I want to see is 45!
Watch Kim, Johnny, and others for decodes.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

First thing that came to my mind after reading your comment was Michael Jackson's song "Man in the Mirror" ...

(1) Show this thread

So close to winning, so close to losing it all. Trapped souls in a human experiment. Your soul has always been the keystone. The choice to know has always been yours.

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

VK I cant tell you how pleased i am to see you posting again, ive missed you so much. ❤️🙏🏻

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Indeed they do! I watch TV for this very reason. In fact, I can get more truth nowadays from watching a movie than I get from so called gurus.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

What is this clip from?

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

This is a TV show called Utopia, I think it was last year I watched it x

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Basically this. Entheos /delete from WeGo.
Hopefully DJT played one card to avoid this.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I did not know that entheos had a sense of humor i mean how do you start a website for single un-vaxxed?... People who are vaxxed would pose as unvaxxed how would you police that it would be impossible

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I get our amazing Entheos (🙏❤️) spot on suggestion....BUT.....everyone I know who has not had the “Gene Transformation Genocide Sterility Shot”.... does not want even a strand of their hair in anyone else’s possession at this time. Let alone a sample of their Blood or Sperm/Eggs etc!

The End of November, I had to get a Torodal shot for beyond a painful back/hip injury and had a horrible reaction (swelling, HIGH BP etc)! I have had many torodal shots for injuries as an athlete etc, never had a reaction! It seems EVERYTHING Big Pharma is “tainted”!

STAY AWAY FROM ALL SHOTS, RX DRUGS AND ALL TESTS OF ANY KIND AT THIS TIME!! WE ARE LIVING IN THE WORST EVIL SCI-FI MOVIE EVER MADE!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I won't post much, but when I do, I will stick to the things I know.

Utopia (UK) | Season 1, Episode 1 - YouTube

When five strangers from an online comic book forum agree to meet after gaining possession of the original manuscript for the cult graphic novel 'The Utopia ...