From Juan Q Seven on Telegram:

Coincidence??

Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

In response Red 55S to her Publication

As is said there are no coincidences ! 🤔🤭😯

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

😳 whoa!

🙏 Pray

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Barium is what they give you for lower GI's.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

11/4? Gematria? Look at all the numbers. There's a coded message here. Especially if it's from Juan.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

WTF?! 😳 I've been following him since March. We know he's part of the space force and he's been saying April 1. What could this mean?! It's always beyond the obvious with him...🤔

Now, THAT is a great observation!

It's like BLM= Baal Lucifer Moloch!

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication

I like that

In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication

CURIOUS reference to Viking Christian too... Think about that. Meaning we need to start plundering and pillaging?! 🤔

(2) Show this thread

both numbers equal 69!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

Juan O Savin said he is NOT on any SOCIAL MEDIA. Whom ever is posting under his name is NOT HIM! Even though I agree with the message. lol

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

If you know anything about Baal, this demon is a huge stronghold over our country. He feeds of the killing of innocence (aborted babies). They are a sacrifice for this demon and why it has been so hard to overthrow this "right to life" law. BUT....God said that is exactly what is coming. Trump will have 2 more SCOTUS picks and God vowed He would overthrow Roe v Wade.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

ugh chemtrails!!!! Im always watching the skies for Jesus and all I see are chemtrails.

And regarding chem trails, Juan said that they use them to deter missile strikes - he said they can be heated up and serve as kind of a 'brick wall' that will cause a missle to be deflected enough to miss its mark and possibly not even blow up. I think they changed the composition to something less toxic because I didn't notice the damage to the plants and birds like before- that happened over a year ago. I thnk with Biden they'll be back to spraying the bad stuff again- hopefully Trump comes out on top!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Interesting, is that why we have finally had a pretty autumn last fall, first time in many years... trees were damaged?

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Tesla Technology

(2) Show this thread

Juan said he didn't do social media- i was a follower on Twitter of Juan O'Savin- it wasn't really him- but he posted stuff in line with a lot of Juan's ideas- he was from England- nice guy- it was a gimmick to get followers and it worked- no big deal. He was still a Patriot.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

They be killing us...