Still the same playbook. Cuz just got there and 1st recommendation from Hospital Doctors...
Remdesivir
Regular doc said no way.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Yes, same playbook here too, visitors are barred again.
Hospital staff treated my unjabbed relatives with disdain, staff also aggressively violated patient confidentiality. 😠

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Take care of your Cuz, you know what to do. I’m still hoping someone stepped in and helped our Dear Veronica.

70 in gematria = moderna, zombie, and Adam Schiff. Sounds about right. 😂

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Regeneron, the monoclonol antibody treatment is a viable option if used early.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The only molecule that takes death off the table in severe/critical covid is Leronlimab from CtyDyn.
if you are not aware of it go to their site as it is available right now only under Right to try . It has no Side Effects . none . Dr Scott Kelly can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
The world is about to know the life saving molecule that wilk forever change medicine .

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Didn't President Trump take regenerion?

WWG1WGA 🇺🇲⚔🔥❤🤍💙 5.5 I LOVE JESUS✝️ & MY 🇺🇲 BANNED ON FB & TWITTER

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

yes!! regeneron is not remdesevir

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, even though they know that this kills, they still try and treat it this way. My friend is going through this now and I told her under no circumstances let them give this to her. I am on Dr. Z's protocol and love it. I highly recommend every home having all of what is in his protocol or just buy his. I have both at home. I wanted to support him because of his integrity.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sorry about your cuz VK. He has many here who are wishing him well and it’s great he has his regular doctor supervising. Hope to hear good news soon.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

I have peinted out all the information Brian Ardis sent me in the facts about Remdesivir not a good drug, will cause kidney failure and it was used in the eba study and had a 55 percent fatality and in 2020 fda approved it, not before. ill post the information.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great that he has an advocate!

If you have not watched the introductory video on NANO SOMA, you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWb3k9wa8o
A detailed introduction can be found at www.thenanosoma.com. This website shares with you many of the extraordinary capabilities of our bodies triggered by NANO SOMA.

Introduction to NANO SOMA - YouTube

NANO SOMA is a nutraceutical made from food, which triggers the body to heal itself. See https://www.thenanosoma.com.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Alleanna Gregor to his Publication

Tried to pull link its 404 wonder why? not!

(1) Show this thread

When NANO SOMA is present in the body, the body itself has been shown to clear 18 pathological viruses, including SARS-COV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19. This has been demonstrated in both laboratory testing https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-34021/v5 and in a hospital trial https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-34021/v5.
There are growing concerns about the ramifications for our health from the COVID-19 "jabs". NANO SOMA has been shown to trigger the body to ameliorate these effects, as detailed in this document. http://reference.covid-19s.cam/Response%20to%20the%20COVID%20vaccines%20and%20shedding.pdf
NANO SOMA is made from food we eat every day. The active ingredient in NANO SOMA is a na

NANO SOMA is patented in the United States and there are patents covering 80% of the global population. The claims approved under US patents include:

US Patent No. US 8,722,093 B2
A method of increasing serum vitamin C level in a subject
A method of inhibiting NF-κB protein level in a subject
A method of increasing adiponectin level in a subject
A method of reducing TNF alpha level in a subject
US Patent No. US 9,006,292 B2
A method of treating a skin disease in a subject, comprising: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis and other eczematous dermatitises, seborrhoeic dermatitis, neurodermatitis, decubitus, lichen planus, pemphigus, bullate pemphigoid, epidermolysis bullosa, urticaria, angioedemas, vasculitides, erythema, cutaneous, eosinophilias, lupus erythematosuseczema, and MRSA, basal cell carcinoma.

A method of treating a disease by improving a physiologic or metabolic parameter in a subject. The said method comprising: Increasing serum APO A1 protein, hem

(2) Show this thread

so i made homemade HCQ as an experiment. It worked great. worked like a perfect 7 x 13:13
FIR+1=26 8:13:13
4x13
26 is trending (hell/heaven all at once in the thirteenth dimension)
8 Wins! love

no, no, no it shuts down your kidneys

20-25 grams of C a day, lotsa water and some HCQ. Find IV ascorbic acid administrator in your area.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Thank God there are still good doctors working! Prayers for your cuz!! 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Praying for your cousin VK 🙏🕊

So, what's the diagnosis?

The only thing missing is a antibiotic for asecondary infection, if there is one. Biaxin (suspension) is better than ZPak for the lungs. And vitamin B12 (by itself, not in a multivitamin). Order tonic water from the cafeteria, if they won't try HCQ. Careful with the tonic water, though. That can weaken muscles, including those needed to cough.

The person should be fully assessed by pulmonology, if they have lung involvement. Incentive spirometers can help, or AirPhysio.

Doctors suck at critical thinking, so the person needs a good advocate. But patients should not "guess" at what is wrong. Yeah, trust your instincts. But seeking out help right away is the first step, along with a good conversation with a doctor (by phone or in person).

Hope things go well. 💙

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My family is sick. I seem the worst. We’re not vaxed but do take the vitamin protocol.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

You can do telemed with doctors to get the meds. Frontline doctors takes a while to get but there may be others

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Until you can get doctor, make sure to take zinc, d3, quencertin is good, high dose of vit c and tonic water with quinine but not more than 12 oz per day of tonic water. This may help til you get other meds.
You will have to have antibiotics.

(2) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

but but but Dr’s get 20% add on payment 💩

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Quacks n Hacks

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Remdesivir slowly shuts down multiple organs(drowning effect)...then your placed on a ventilator to die. It was pulled from the shelf years ago! Remdesvir and Dexamethadone deadly combo!

Praying for your Cousin.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

HCQ

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

And high dose Vit C.

(1) Show this thread