Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

No $$$ in cures. We Know by now, tho, that Full Extract Cannabis Oil, high in THC, CURES Cancer. The oil encapsulates the cancer cells, suffocating them. Another Cure hidden. We may also find out that Ivermectin kills it. We'll see.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KingCome in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response King Come to his Publication

No $$ in herd immunity either.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Between Fenbendazole or Texas Super Food, cancer can be cured. Dr. Black, who formulated Texas Super Food over 20 years ago, did so because he had Stage 4 cancer. He doesn't have cancer now. :-)
texassuperfood.com

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Great Awakening is Happening, alright!

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

brings one aspect to light as to why alcohol is legal (in specific amounts) and marijuana has been illegal until recently

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Absolutely.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I SAY PUFF PUFF PASS ONLY TO THE RIGHT !