🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

BQQM..! ⏰

yes this watch is also on the wrist of Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code which I mentioned here but no one said anything

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Artist_ in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response English Viking to her Publication

You are correct!
Based on Dan “DaVinci Code” Brown’s bestselling novel of the same name, Angels & Demons (2009) follows the exploits of Robert Langdon (played by Tom Hanks) as he gallivants across Rome and the Vatican trying to foil the murderous exploits of the secret society known as the Illuminati. With his slicked-back-hair and action-movie pedigree. His wristwatch is far more playful. Nearly an hour into the film, Langdon is hot on the trail of the Illuminati's plans. Alongside Vittoria Vetra – a CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) scientist, and the Vatican police – he arrives at St. Peter's Square hoping to catch the secret society in the act of wrongdoing. The setting is teeming with tourists, news trucks, and reporters. As he makes his way through the crowd, Langdon takes a moment to check the time [00:54:10]. This is when we get the money shot. Underneath his blue dress shirt sits a vintage Mickey Mouse watch, with its active hands busy telling the time.

In response English Viking to her Publication

🤨Your comment didn't show up. I just looked through the whole post...that's Weird, but thank you for reposting and do you know if the watch he is wearing in the other movie was also captured at the same hand time??

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

it was the hand nearest the screen I have the DVD's & its on Netflix can have a look & get back, but I thought it weird at the time that TH & what we are going through with Q, is it a syop, whats going on really

(1) Show this thread