Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Has anyone decoded Die Hard? The first password for the safe was Red Castle & there were a few other things that stood out & made me go Hmmmmmm, but I suck at logical thinking like that. I work too intuitively to connect those dots!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Tammy Rush to her Publication

You and me both Girl... I can read people intensely, but I can't decode these drops to save my life๐Ÿ˜‚. Interesting you mention Die Hard and the password..๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

yes this watch is also on the wrist of Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code which I mentioned here but no one said anything

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response English Viking to her Publication

๐ŸคจYour comment didn't show up. I just looked through the whole post...that's Weird, but thank you for reposting and do you know if the watch he is wearing in the other movie was also captured at the same hand time??

In response English Viking to her Publication

You are correct!
Based on Dan โ€œDaVinci Codeโ€ Brownโ€™s bestselling novel of the same name, Angels & Demons (2009) follows the exploits of Robert Langdon (played by Tom Hanks) as he gallivants across Rome and the Vatican trying to foil the murderous exploits of the secret society known as the Illuminati. With his slicked-back-hair and action-movie pedigree. His wristwatch is far more playful. Nearly an hour into the film, Langdon is hot on the trail of the Illuminati's plans. Alongside Vittoria Vetra โ€“ a CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) scientist, and the Vatican police โ€“ he arrives at St. Peter's Square hoping to catch the secret society in the act of wrongdoing. The setting is teeming with tourists, news trucks, and reporters. As he makes his way through the crowd, Langdon takes a moment to check the time [00:54:10]. This is when we get the money shot. Underneath his blue dress shirt sits a vintage Mickey Mouse watch, with its active hands busy telling the time.

(2) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

we have been watching 1883 with sam elliot, faith hill, tim mcgraw, on paramount its so good and last nights second episode had one five min spot with hanks i was shocked. you gotta watch it

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

That's it.

The Mickey Mouse watch we were all trying to figure out last year...

I'm having a Kek-fit.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

"Mickey Clock" [only, 0 text]
๐Ÿ‘€
@kimrunner
4+7+3+0 = 14
Durham Boat

Not the same clock as my post Watch BUTTTTT, the hands are in the same position...๐Ÿ˜‰

(3) Show this thread

๐•๐”ผโ„๐•€๐•‹๐”ธ๐•Š ๐•๐•†๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”น๐”ผโ„๐”ธ๐”น๐•€๐•‹ ๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐”๐Œ

One of my favorite authors for sure! his books have captivated me for years.. interested to see if they're going to try to pull off Origins as a movie ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

IDK, but Maybe!? Make TH actually 83....? IDK but Maybe TH's Father!.... Make MCR 18 at Conception and then a "hidden child", not implausible....

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Plausible. What's critical, is the loser clown actor of the early 80's rising to $20M Stardom isn't an accident. He's somebody's somebody, not merely just a pedophile who plays "ball".

Kappy had his number, as do millions of Anon's.

A well tailored necktie is in his near future, may he wear it as intended.

Amen...!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Makes sense via timeline.

Lost in New Guinea my ass...

(2) Show this thread