#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hang on VK, let's review. You stated this was the#QOWNYA virus. I thought it was the Q Show from day one, I still do. The Plan has done a great job exposing the evil doers. When is the cleanup operation?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response William Filer to his Publication

it's all a show for sure. I suspect more than most realize. Play it out. Need to take the house for optics.
In the meantime I ain't going to sit around for the next year. Time to level up.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

You have been up front before that you aren't into vaccines. How do you feel about all this VK, the mandates, etc...

This is really hard on alot of people. We want to organize more efficiently but wow its a crazy battlefield out there.

All thoughts appreciated.

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

It's a test as far as I am concerned. My 2A Red Line is forced vaccinations. If I worked for a company that requires it I would make sure they Fire me. Dont quit. So many legal cases going on right now it's hard to keep up. I expect this to all self implode at some point. If not see Red Line.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

I guess I'm just trying to see the big picture here, but everything has to play out how it has to play out.

Any thoughts about the new vaccine the Department of Defense is working on? I Believe they are in phase 2 trials now...

If the savior of humanity is the USMilitary, I would assume they have our best interests at heart?.....still in control???

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

same 🙏🏼