#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hang on VK, let's review. You stated this was the#QOWNYA virus. I thought it was the Q Show from day one, I still do. The Plan has done a great job exposing the evil doers. When is the cleanup operation?

it's all a show for sure. I suspect more than most realize. Play it out. Need to take the house for optics.
In the meantime I ain't going to sit around for the next year. Time to level up.

In response William Filer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I think our Spirit guides need to LISTEN to our wishes ( we wish for not need or want for anymore)
We can’t go back to sleep after awakening
Therefore we can’t play in this old system soulfully anymore either
When we can’t participate here anymore we break our life contract here
IT IS DONE
We are stuck here if change is not coming & being stuck stagnates our soylful growth on the Earth experience

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

soulfully

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

VK. don't waste your time leveling up. LOVE UP....

Living in 4D has its advantages.
Calm

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Level Up... um, any elaboration? 🙃🙏🏼

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Exactly my thoughts.

There's no doubt that change in public sentiment is slow, steady and powerful. VK you have had much to share on investments, what is your take with solvency/settlement in vehicles such as SLV/GLD and their options??? I've lost hard earned money over the years in SLV and gosh darn it, I want a PAYDAY!! If silver rips and this ETF fails...I am going to be very displeased.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response William Filer to his Publication

Buy physical silver and gold and take custody of it!! If you don’t hold the coin, bar or other form of precious metals you do not own it - paper forms can be taken away. How can you confirm the precious metals are there to back up the paper asset? Lot’s of shenanigans out there to be cautious of. Do your due diligence…. Have a great day!!

(1) Show this thread

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

You have been up front before that you aren't into vaccines. How do you feel about all this VK, the mandates, etc...

This is really hard on alot of people. We want to organize more efficiently but wow its a crazy battlefield out there.

All thoughts appreciated.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

It's a test as far as I am concerned. My 2A Red Line is forced vaccinations. If I worked for a company that requires it I would make sure they Fire me. Dont quit. So many legal cases going on right now it's hard to keep up. I expect this to all self implode at some point. If not see Red Line.

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

VK level up as in...
01. common sense prepping, keeping powder dry and losing all firearms in a boating accident
02. polish up on meme skills and making sure red pills are fresh
03. both...