In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

so apparently it's fake

https://anonup.com/thread/7540775

...i smell a ratr.....

Do the research. Read Nana's post.

https://anonup.com/thread/7537969

War is not announced on a megaphone. Hawaii is a large island. We need more digging on this, anons.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

NOT GETTING MUCH HERE IM DOUGHTFUL

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I just got the chills.

he is referring to the deep state and telling them they are here to take them down he mentions military tribunals is this it happening

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤔Several times he mentioned the "country" of Hawaii

There was something I saw a few times the last few months, more speculation than fact that I could find, about Hawaii being returned to the natives as an independent republic instead of continuing to be a state

That's all I know but seeing this reminded me of some of the items I came across

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I've seen it mentioned that Hawaii would be returned to its own sovereignty, by Judy Byington. Mele Kalikimaka!

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

😟 Santa Surfing is there. Is she ok? I’m worried about her & others safety.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana recently saw where Hawaii had declared themselves sovereignly independent from the US.

Idk if true, idk if from US Corporation of United States For America new constitutional republic.

Anyone have real eyes on Hawaii?
Is this military white hats taking over?

If so great but Nana wont be turning in my guns to ANY FOOKN BODY!
Black hats, white hats, no hats NOBODY!

ANYONE KNOW......

@doqholliday
@wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same!!

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

he said, “rebuild the country of Hawaii”.
interesting🤔