QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Who can name people exposing the birth certificate and the BAR associations?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

The largest to expose and most of the world stays ignorant?
Why not share in divulging true information?
Is ignoring not in support of trafficking children?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i'm so done with this........my mind feels like it's cracking..........i hate it here..........i've never been a real fan of this reality - but i always have done all i can to be honest and kind....always - ALWAYS - feeling good will win - good people will come my way....opportunities.......this matrix has kicked the shit out of me.......so much of what was pure and good in me - just kicked over and over..........bad choices........f'd up relationships/friendships.....but i keep on going for my girl. she is my world. and for HER - we need the g.d. truth revealed and we need it revealed NOW - on OUR timeline. not their "god's" timeline or WH timeline or other nonsense - but on OUR timeline - the wise ones. the seers. those with a heart who have had that heart trampled on by the fools for far too damn long.

I feel you. I'm in the same boat. My family as a whole think I'm insane/strange/weird. At least the nice ones don't insult me but I think they are probably doing it silently lol. I've tried warning them for many years but to no avail. :( I get scared and sad about it from time to time.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

We sure do! fam and frans refuse to see or hear anything other then their indoctrinated bs. I pray for their eyes to be opened.

(1) Show this thread

"Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm."

(1) Show this thread