#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Funny how things work. Before Covid I was a germaphobe. Used all the tricks to avoid contact. Would be upset with a family member if they came to my house sick during the holidays.

Now I just don't care. I'll lick public door handles.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've never been a germaphobe....My ex-husband told me many years ago that before he went travelling through Asia on his big OE, he stopped washing his hands so often & stopped being a germaphobe so as to boost his immune system...he didn't get sick whilst travelling...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I hope he washed them after coming out of the restroom and shaking hands, lolol!😂😂😂😜😝

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trudy Q17, click on at the bottom under it