Funny how things work. Before Covid I was a germaphobe. Used all the tricks to avoid contact. Would be upset with a family member if they came to my house sick during the holidays.

Now I just don't care. I'll lick public door handles.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Ha ha. There is a happy medium you know.

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

HAHAHA😂‼️

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💗

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Licky Lick ;)

😂❤️👍

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I've never been a germaphobe....My ex-husband told me many years ago that before he went travelling through Asia on his big OE, he stopped washing his hands so often & stopped being a germaphobe so as to boost his immune system...he didn't get sick whilst travelling...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I hope he washed them after coming out of the restroom and shaking hands, lolol!😂😂😂😜😝

(1) Show this thread

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

I’ve never been a germaphobe and I never get sick 😊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Not the dang door handles😂😂😂

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

😂🤣😂🤣

its like we’re twins

Don't do it if they are frozen.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

🤣🤣

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

LMAO...good one...same here.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Fear and love cannot exist at the same time. Choose LOVE ❤️ - Merry Christmas!!!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

🤣

when i was a child,
we used to suck on pennies
and it was a delight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0wzAaqzss&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive

Monologue: John Malkovich Reads 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - SNL - YouTube

For this Christmas episode of SNL, host John Malkovich reads 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to a group of kids, and gets real as he offers his own dark and...

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

a fear of germs is only a fear of something we cant control so let go
LET GOD

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

yep. saw a great meme recently "remember when the birthday person blew out all the candles on the cake, and everyone ate it and never even thought twice about it?"

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

truth people first fear what they dont understand then comes anger frustration i did the same but then our instincts kick in mainly to start to understand me i went into straight research mode then i started looking for a solution that's how i roll

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

is that really a good idea?

Soeakimg of TMI: I think my family and I all had Omicron a few weeks ago. We all slept for a week. I still cant smell. Inwould pay a milluon buck to smell my hubbys farts again. LMAO

🤣🤣🤣 Love it!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

🤣 TMI Vincent... tmi👍🏾

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

🤣 TMI Vincent... tmi👍🏾

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Was as well.
Now it’s switched - bugs are afraid of me.

Merry Christmas 🎄 Mr. Kennedy.

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

I never paid any attention to it. My Mom said one of us kids were always sick during the holidays, afterall November to April is flu season. Never stopped our family gatherings nor were we offended by under the weather attendees.
It’s how herd immunity works.
We have fee runny noses going around our tribe but nothing will stop our celebrations & memory making events!
ALL ARE WELCOME 🇺🇸🦅

F B C U W N I . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 78

Kennedy ☀️

Ten Ten 🍿

Red Wave ✨❤️✨

Lets Go . 😎

17 + 18 = 35 ☀️ WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🙌

(0) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Awwh come yall never stuck your tongue to something frozen and got it stuck before?
Yall are not fun!

(1) Show this thread