Important to map out the cell towers in your area.
Based on all these positives has to be a link.
Plus they got great batteries for backup.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Huh...will you look at that...Bay City Michigan.

A 5G tower placed "discretely" in the center of Business/Commerce Centers...and right next to City Hall~where everyone votes in the city.

Bay City is a FEDERAL TOWN. FBI and a Fed prison here. Federal Courthouse in same building as Federal Post Office, all just 7 blocks from the tower.

I am 6 blocks from the tower...

In Essexville, there is a tower. Saginaw has 2 5Gs. They look like a planned grid to saturate every area.

VK, please tell those others up further...Michigan needs help, Quickly.

No wonder my head aches every day and my skull sounds like a tunnel of whirlwind.

VK, Here is a link to map the towers in your area. From this page scroll down to "Do I have 5g Towers and 5G antennas near me and zoom in to where you live. I Hope this helps.
https://atmosure.com/blogs/stories/5g-towers-near-me

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Thank you,@clayears...My head has been humming for months now...getting louder and louder. I had no idea one was so close to me.

See my post here to explain.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

I get a bunch of warnings on the site. I need to investigate.

In the mean time I found this possible alternative

https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

(2) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

The French destoryed their 5G towers ! 🙌💖

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

There is a tower in this area where I live...yeah it's called Barad-dûr.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

5G Beamforming Networks (BFN) allow 5G Towers to send electricity.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-79500-x

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

That was interesting. I have a microwave antenna government contracted located across the street from me in a 55+ subdivision 1/10 of mile YIKES.

Today I'm going to pinpoint a tower on top of a mountain that is disguised like pine tree. We tried driving up to it a few years back but my Buick said nah.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

wow.

just wow.

(1) Show this thread

🙋‍♀️VK help me understand.... sometimes you do have to spell it out for people

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Dianna Rice to her Publication

I agree, I wish I was able to understand as well, VK please help those of us in the back.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“Be so suttle that you are invisible.
Be so mysterious that you are intangible.
Then you will control your rivals’ fate. “

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Cell towers and antennas around stadiums could be a correlation of why all of these athletes are dropping like flies during sporting events, no?

i have mapped out all the ham radio repeaters.... the 5G towers are located amongst our PMQs where most are vaxxed to keep their job....really sad

people get sick in the winter. all illness tests positive for covid. heavy lifting is being done. towers will be turned off or altered frequency at right time. do not do dumb shit with towers. comms everyday.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I have one in my neighborhood, 200 yards away

11:09 mirror 911 :)@time4u2know

VK, this makes me think of the poll you ran years ago on twit (i believe it was under CryptoKoba, and wish i had a screenshot) where you asked ‘would you be willing to give up your phone?’

in the same way that a phone is a receiver, is it also an amplifier…? we are constantly bombarded with signals all through our day.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

crpto!! no way! do you still have that twit acct? Uaed to see you pop up all the time

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...they upgraded the Matrix...now it's wireless remote charging instead of skull-port hard-wired access...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

the tests come out (+) from tap water

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Graphine Oxide (vax) AND wireless networks.

positive Covid tests

287 towers in 3 mile radius from where Im eating lunch

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

😯😯😯😯
wow 🥴🥴🥴that makes me feel woozy every one must feel like poop around that many 😳

(1) Show this thread

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

why are my ears so loud?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

So. Cal.
173 towers and 459 antennas within a 3.0 mile radius

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

TESLA FREQUENCY HEALING
LOL.WHITE HATS IN CONTROL

https://youtu.be/XZFjbaLA3a4

An awful lot going on in this area of Atlanta...The Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, and Emory University seem to be in the center point/radius.⭕️
[1050 Lenox Park Blvd 30319]-[2311 Lavista Rd 30329]. Food & Coffee.🍕🌭☕️

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

woah.. thats crazy 😧 heres mine

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

ugh! 74 towers and 127 antennas within a 3.0 mile radius

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

But I just plugged in my old address where we lived in California and there were 310 towers and over 300 antennass within a 3 mile radius so this is somehow an imorovement.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

mine is SHIT! 641! 👀 WTF!

(2) Show this thread

1117... interesting

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

20 minutes outside Detroit.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

shit ton of them here in orion ✌️😎

(1) Show this thread