#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.

The cure will spread ww.

Herd immunity, & hopefully the end of the scamdemic.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

What is heard immunity for?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Exactly, herd immunity cancels the PLAN-DEMIC!

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

And HCQ! :)

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Gentle ‘Omicron’ reversing [their] biowarfare plan by lower risk symptoms yet more transmittable to create immunity easily, while calling [them] out ‘Moronic’

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

there is no virus, its a bio chemical weapons attack

combine that with the PCR test being discontinued, means false positives are gone (hopefully) from statistics!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Best Christmas present to the World!

(1) Show this thread