Please Help If Possible. I need financial assistance to get myself (and my cat) through to my paycheck next week. I am very embarrassed and ashamed to ask but just don’t see another way than by leaning on the generosity of my community. Any amount is greatly appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal at pleaseemailpatrick@gmail.com.

Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Thank you again to Everyone who’s Well Wishes, Good Tidings, Messages of Hope, Financial Help, Reposts and Decent Human Kindness has reached out to bring my Christmas from Dark to Light. It was gut wrenching to ask but it looks like I might just make it to safe harbor. I am Touched beyond belief and feel Extremely Blessed to be in such esteemed company with such an Honorable Family of Patriots that are simply Too Good for this World. Thank You keeping me Inspired on the Epic Journey to the post Great Awakening World. We are So Close. I can feel Main Street Percolating and am seeing more sleepers Wake Up every single day quicker than ever before. You’ve saved me. I will never forget this and will wear it as a badge of honor for the rest of my life. God Bless Each of You.

Only people mentioned by @lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it