#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You know how you can change the light cycle of a plant to make it flower? Feels like the spike protein is in a flower cycle with the change of our daylight. Lots of positives at least in my circle. No one really sick beyond cold symptoms.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think the stronger and more deadly spike proteins are coming with the boosters and those who got vaxxed are shedding and getting Covid because they literally injected themselves with the virus via the Vax. Anyone who gets covid naturally and recovers will more than likely not ever get it again. But [they] who obviously orchestrated this whole thing are getting nervous and I think the "Omnicron" they were planning for later but since the narrative is falling apart [they] are trying to push it thru faster with some of these Vax esp Pfizer & Moderna...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

A very close, extremely indoctrinated friend of mine tested positive for the vid last night. Double poked, of course. Home test...of course. He's an attorney. Extremely brainwashed, but his eyes tell me he sees something isn't right.

I've been stocking up on Zstack for just this reason. I brought him a bottle this morning along with some NAC and some other supplements. He was home alone and came to the door wearing a mask and of course I told him to take the fucking thing off his face. These people have a hard time understanding why some of us aren't scared. He started taking the protocol while I was there.

This is now the second friend who has "tested positive", both double jabbed, that I've given the protocol to and they both took it willingly. The lights are turning on. They may still be dim, but they are turning on.

In response Jay James to his Publication

I saw a post that stated that black cumin seed was a good substitute for Ivermectine. Do you have an opinion on that?

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Ive read the same thing. I have no knowledge as to whether or not its true. I take Quercetin daily along with Zinc, NAC, C, D3 and some other supplements. I keep bottles of zstack handy and ive also gotten my hands on some ivermectin. I keep these around to help friends purge the poison theyve injected into themselves...they just dont know thats what I'm doing.

I take the exact same regimen as you: Vit C, Vit D, NAC. Quercetin and zinc. When friends and family test positive, I push this regimen hard too! Everyone does fine.
Slowly they are waking up. 🙏❤️

In response Jay James to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it