#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Still in NJ. Didn't make it to Florida yet.
Currently no mask mandade in NJ and about 50% are wearing masks in our local walmart. If someone without a mask is in an isle they will turn around and go the other way. My Wife and I coincidently herded about 15 people in the meat department.
Really feels like we are in some video game.

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I had something like that happen to me today. I was walking and a person with a mask was coming toward me. They then crossed the street and went about a block and came back over to my side. Like I was a leper or something. Didn't hurt my feeling, I just laughed. Poor little sheep.

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Susie Que to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚ Unbelievable isn't it?
Yesterday I had a man buy something I had listed on Craigslist. He showed up in a thick face mask. Just before he left he said, "You know this new variant is extremely dangerous!". I replied, "It's a bunch of hype; I had covid before anybody knew about it, and got rid of it with vitamin c and diatomaceous earth. And facemasks can't stop a virus, but they can cause bacterial pneumonia."
With a frown he said, "You're misinformed."
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 3-6 hours of research PER DAY for 15 years.
HIS research is what his TV tells him ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
No hope for them until the big red suppository is dropped. ๐Ÿ’Š

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I'm feeling kinda ornery lately so I probably would have looked at him with a quirked eyebrow & said, "yes you're misinformed, that's what I just said" & watched to see how baffled he was ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜†. If he wasnt buying my stereo equipment, I would have pushed a little harder ๐Ÿ˜

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it