#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Still in NJ. Didn't make it to Florida yet.
Currently no mask mandade in NJ and about 50% are wearing masks in our local walmart. If someone without a mask is in an isle they will turn around and go the other way. My Wife and I coincidently herded about 15 people in the meat department.
Really feels like we are in some video game.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I had something like that happen to me today. I was walking and a person with a mask was coming toward me. They then crossed the street and went about a block and came back over to my side. Like I was a leper or something. Didn't hurt my feeling, I just laughed. Poor little sheep.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SusieQue in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Susie Que to her Publication

😂 Unbelievable isn't it?
Yesterday I had a man buy something I had listed on Craigslist. He showed up in a thick face mask. Just before he left he said, "You know this new variant is extremely dangerous!". I replied, "It's a bunch of hype; I had covid before anybody knew about it, and got rid of it with vitamin c and diatomaceous earth. And facemasks can't stop a virus, but they can cause bacterial pneumonia."
With a frown he said, "You're misinformed."
😂🤣😂🤣 3-6 hours of research PER DAY for 15 years.
HIS research is what his TV tells him 😣
No hope for them until the big red suppository is dropped. 💊

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

He's a stupid "f", O2 deprived. It just might get worse for them.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm feeling kinda ornery lately so I probably would have looked at him with a quirked eyebrow & said, "yes you're misinformed, that's what I just said" & watched to see how baffled he was 😁

(6) Show this thread