Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Exactly what Trump was talking about! Remember his uncle John was the person who got all of Tesla’s papers after he died, so Trump would’ve had access to all of that information. But people just laugh at him and try to think he is stupid! Soon the joke will be on them🎯🎯🎯🎯🆘🆘

This sounds like what Trump used at Walter Reed--"disinfecting light" he called it.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

When I first became a nurse ( 1970) there were still some therapies where UV light was used. Also human touch which passes electrons between people was a big part of patient care. Fresh air and exposure to sunlight was utilized with "sun rooms" ( solariums) in which patients could go with windows that were opened and some with patios or porches in which to relax. Over the course of my 50 year career, these things were not utilized, gloves required when touching a patient, pharmaceuticals pushed, and symptom based care replaced cause based care.