Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

The actual data is beginning to triumph over scientism and the cult of Fauci.
"The Risk of Vaccinated COVID Transmission Is Not Low
After my son got sick, I dived into the data, and it turns out vaccinated people can and do spread COVID"

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-risk-of-vaccinated-covid-transmission-is-not-low/

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it is not feasible to avoid vaccinated people. who is to say they are not spraying the crap or other avenues. they have an agenda and i think we stopped it from killing as many as they wanted to. i still think they are attacking us on every level. this is a bioweapon.

Shedding is real. we need to focus on keeping our bodies free from whatever. At all cost avoid the hospital!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

well said I agree

Thank you. The powers to be want us divided. they want to take humanity out of being human. We have to take extra measures. i never thought i would be eating garlic and drinking tomato juice like it was ice cream. it seems to help. i put Cheyenne pepper in a shot of tomato juice. i just started so i will see how that works. i know tye garlic works. When i slack off i really feel it. i can not imagine how it would feel if i was vaccinated. it may not even be related. my oxygen is 98 as long as i do this. i know what adjustments i need to make. After New Years no meat is my goal. it is the best thing you can do for your heart.

Our world is changing dramatically. 🙏🙏🙏 for guidance. What works for me may not work for everyone.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I am along the same path as you are, I started many years back. I have a yard that is all weeds, well those weeds can be eaten and also teas made ITS A YARD OF MEDICINE. The dandelion cleans out toxins, I love the taste and it instantly makes me feel better. Food, Herbs and Spices is my medicine. No meat, I eat beans everyday and vegetables and fruit. that improved my health a lot and I never eat food that is not cooked or prepared at home. I have not had any illness in 20 years.🙏 Independent and needs met, life is good. Saves me lots and lots of money, i have no insurance just blessed assurance

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i am not going to lie, going no meat is going go be really hard. I love cooking. i have made a lot of adjustments already. time to get a new creativity going. i had a cow in the pasture behind me calling out to me for help. her baby was sick. the farmer took the calf but i dud not know. i just knew she was begging me for help. i actually had a dream the night before. i thought it was our dog that possibly died. but i think it was the calf. the farmer is treating it for an infection. he did get her on the trailer to be with that baby. time will tell.

i am thinking no more animals. it is not suppose to be this way. i think this is the cow i saved 2 years ago. i havent had time to ask him. i think it is. otherwise i am becoming a cow medium. lol

we have a black cocker spaniel. she is so fluffy if you do not keep her trimmed. it very well could be a confused her with a baby calf.
i hope the calf makes it.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I ate dandelions & wild sage out of my yard this year - never considered dandelions to be "weeds" because they're good for so many things & tasty to boot lol

Johnson grass on the other hand - 😛

(2) Show this thread