Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

The actual data is beginning to triumph over scientism and the cult of Fauci.
"The Risk of Vaccinated COVID Transmission Is Not Low
After my son got sick, I dived into the data, and it turns out vaccinated people can and do spread COVID"

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-risk-of-vaccinated-covid-transmission-is-not-low/

it is not feasible to avoid vaccinated people. who is to say they are not spraying the crap or other avenues. they have an agenda and i think we stopped it from killing as many as they wanted to. i still think they are attacking us on every level. this is a bioweapon.

Shedding is real. we need to focus on keeping our bodies free from whatever. At all cost avoid the hospital!

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

well said I agree

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Thank you. The powers to be want us divided. they want to take humanity out of being human. We have to take extra measures. i never thought i would be eating garlic and drinking tomato juice like it was ice cream. it seems to help. i put Cheyenne pepper in a shot of tomato juice. i just started so i will see how that works. i know tye garlic works. When i slack off i really feel it. i can not imagine how it would feel if i was vaccinated. it may not even be related. my oxygen is 98 as long as i do this. i know what adjustments i need to make. After New Years no meat is my goal. it is the best thing you can do for your heart.

Our world is changing dramatically. 🙏🙏🙏 for guidance. What works for me may not work for everyone.

(1) Show this thread