#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

589 you say? KEK! 🐸
For me personally anything above $2 would be slight profit. But of course we all know after that little "glitch" it was worth 21 Million! This would have literally made us all Trillionaires! But damn $5 would already be amazing, but $9 or even higher than $10? WOOHOO!!! 🙏🏼😊

Conservative metalhead. Christian. So much more to say but it would just be bragging!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

XRP’s all time high is $3.84. What do you think will happen to make XRP go so much higher. Why XRP over any other crypto?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response metal master to his Publication

Catalyst#1 Ripple wins lawsuit with SEC.
Catalyst#2 Ripple gets relisted on all major exchanges.
Catalyst#3 Ripple flips' the switch with banks ($20Trillion)

The whole crypto market will be set based on the outcome of the SEC lawsuit. Regulation is coming.

I have not figured out this whole crypto thing...I've tried, but something in my brain just shuts off every time to try to understand it. Just goes right over my head :( I feel left out because I just can't grasp it. I'm a gold/silver/cash kinda gal. Old fashioned I guess.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Axiom8 in this post can reply

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Same. I see the word Bitcoin and my mind goes blank. I have no idea what people are talking about. Zip. Zero.

Here for the sauce/Finally checking this out/On Twitter - same name

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Nothing wrong with investing in the tangibles. Good advice is to never invest in anything you don’t understand or don’t believe in. That’s why there’s so many options.