People truly don’t grasp the stranglehold the 13 families and their banking system has had on the world.

Go ahead and get upset that you have your own opinion on what the Great Awakening is and that certain anons should be doing other things not associated with crypto.

Maybe you types will never wake up.

But until we all have ownership to control our own destiny, [they] will still have us all chained up to their system.

SLAVES NO MORE!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We seem to be twinning lately, Doq. Ha! :) This is what I posted tonight:

"I think there's more to why POTUS moved his press conference to the Jan. 15 rally. We might not ever know all of the reasons, including possible security concerns. But I trust he & all the good guys are doing what they need to do.

Curiously, maybe one reason is to send a message to the DS, the "elite"... Like, "Time's up, we've got your number."
Look... No coincidences.
1 15 2022=13
Full reduction=13
Reverse ordinal=13
Reverse full reduction=13
So, 13 in all categories.
The cabal ... believes they have the "pure" bloodline, the 13th, making them the "elite" of the world. (Juan O Savin talks a lot about this.) That's why you see them doing what they tell us not to. They believe they're "better than." But God will make them all fall.

& why does the CIA have this on their website?🧐
www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

the Great Awakening is/will be different for everyone. point is we wake up

Any idea why Trump seems to be so anti-crypto?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Feels good to just be able to grab this and be free of all banks.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

does a standard card reader work on that?
I ask because I have no idea where I'd use that thing.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just got my Nano-X today and set it up. New to all of this but trying my best to level up. :) Uphold is down today, so can't set up an acct there yet. Separate question on MetaMask...I set up an acct there for NFT's and "light" stuff but not sure how to add contacts? Like your cool red panda, how do I find you/it? I think I have AirDrop set up. Thanks for the help!

(9) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

The new "40 acres & a mule" 🤔

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

let me add to that…did you know that from when you are in your teens, you are already a revenue stream for [their empire]

it’s like we are put on an assembly line
for example, you enter college so excited to be accepted and then work tirelessly to get great grades so you can graduate
and then be put on the next conveyor belt graduate school (because [they] tell you “a bachlor’s degree is not enough”)

but when you graduate 2 things happen you get a diploma and a bill
here comes the enslavement
if you are late or miss 1 payment ⏰
now [they] can fook with your fico score
and lower it so now you can’t get a mortgage 🏡
or a car 🚗
without paying higher interest rates
or worse you will never own a home or car

this is enslaving human beings in a society designed to make [them] rich 🤑
and keep you down

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Nana has 2 things to add.

We have BEEN living in satan's hell matrix for centuries.

We have been living all our lives in [their] version of their social credits system already where WE WERE the debt slave cattle.

Now [they] want to take both to the next level.
But God and Patriots are not going to allow that to happen.

We will either win or die trying and we were set up to die anyway so what the fook does anyone have to lose?

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

We have been enslaved since birth - research “STRAWMAN”

(2) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

We The People!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

blockchain > blockchains > block chains

SLAVES NO MORE!!!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Oh, I fully understand that the banks were never here to help us, only take advantage of us and make billions off us. However, for the life of me, I just can't grasp the crypto/digital currency stuff! Gold, silver and cash are my language. I hope I get it figured out soon.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

this is me. world has gone lopsided. im learning and catching up. Crypto is so far out if anything i have a reference point for it pushes me to over whelmed. add how do we know truly know what feeds the sick cabal and what is safe from that.

(1) Show this thread

Merry Christmas Doq Holiday

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

That was beautiful, thank you for posting.❤️

(1) Show this thread