#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

i too am so fucking done with all of this b.s. it's a cult. if you question the leader you get attacked. fuck that - we have the RIGHT to ask questions. after seeing the blathering responses tonight, i expected to see women throwing panties on stage when this person comes back after a hiatus. UGH are we really awake here or not?? they have so many people lined up at his/her feet - they could be doing SO MUCH MORE to help those in real need. you know - start a fundraising site for those who need help (for us it's help moving - we want out of this fascist area). ask "hey what do you need?" i started a telegram group that was supposed to be for EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ONLY - and yet i have people dropping religious crap, news articles, etc. i keep trying to steer it in the direction i wanted - no luck yet. my cap's about ready to bust too - right there with you. gather a tribe and resources and go rebuild.

Sorry about your support group too.

Some people don't think to wipe their feet when coming in the house.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Water Mark, click on at the bottom under it