Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

One by one it will happen,soft disclosure already happening on your tv stations...

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Could we see a repeat of the 1989 Ceaușescu event?

3 days after arrest. Found guilty on Christmas day and shot soon after.

https://anonup.com/thread/7504768

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Yeah thats a good point it lines up and Trump did say have a happy early christmas..I think those words mean many things..Crypto (metals backes) are kicking arse at moment..As you know we would only be guessing but if we guess enough we gotta be correct once! Dont we..

Crypto and bit coin are doomed.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

THERE ARE 15000 COINS.. Over 99.5% are int he process of being removed by bankrupting them.There will be 20 coins that link with the QFS The coins basically are shares in companies that are part of the QFS of do good for humanity (Shiba Inu coin) is was started to help Shiba Inu dogs going extinct..All coins have GREEn credentials ..The old type of coins were a scam in mainly fake companies or a type of pyramid selling..Look up the QFS and XRP,XLM etc and you will see theose linked to QFS will be worth a fortune especially XRP and XLM (gold/silver) links..Trump also dyed his hair silver 2 times for 24hrs and repeatedly said "i like silver a lot"... You will get rich if you buy silver bars .Remember the gold silver prices were kept down for 100yrs by Rothschilds and the stock exchanges oversold what they had to keep low..This is one way to repay people with not much money ..Please for your own sake look up QFS and links to xrp etc..ok i hope this helps ..

Alao take Comex 589 rule into consideration too

Only people mentioned by @KaliKrause in this post can reply

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

I also wonder if the 589 rule is linked to The Simpsons as they predicted a $589 price for XRP years ago..I dunno theres so many links to links to links its impossible to keep up..I personally think in a yr xrp will be 50K as theres sooo much gold this coin is literally backing on its own.The $45 Quadrillion (au$) confiscated from just 1 of the 13 families from under the Vatican is enough to give every person just over 5 million..There were 12 other families and the estimates ive heard are $45 Quintrillion!!.. So all the coins need to cover all the golg in circulation w/wide as more is prodeced the price rises..Unless the gold is used and permanantly removed from circulation i cant see how price can be manipulated..

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

The thing is with the QFS is that XRP customer coin money runs XRP.Onlt about 1.2 million people w/wide own XRP but most of pop know nothing about it..Whether its true the >U.S is gonna buy back xrp from people is not relevant..The people will have more money so once public and trusted we will have the power..The comex rule i think be used to determine the REAL Price of metals according to s/markets and supply..The price can be controlled to a larger extant by public buying metals to control quantity..When the US banned private gold ownership thats when prices stymied.. Anyway thats how i think it may go but im not an analyst.. Trump always said to buy silver etc to put the power in publics hands.. I dunno just guessing what will happen but ultimately the QFS will skyrocket prices and make millionaires overnight literally..Good luck mate whatever happens..