One by one it will happen,soft disclosure already happening on your tv stations...

Only people mentioned by @OziPatriot in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Whiplash has been dishing out nothingburgers for over a year now.

Could we see a repeat of the 1989 Ceaușescu event?

3 days after arrest. Found guilty on Christmas day and shot soon after.

https://anonup.com/thread/7504768

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Yeah thats a good point it lines up and Trump did say have a happy early christmas..I think those words mean many things..Crypto (metals backes) are kicking arse at moment..As you know we would only be guessing but if we guess enough we gotta be correct once! Dont we..

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

BRING IT!!!

whip never been right

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Knowone is ever correct with dates hes just a normal bloke and only trying to help people out.He was correct on 2 occasions with l/down dates in Melbourne Victoria where i live..Have a look at his site.. CONSPIRACYDAILYUPDATE.COM he had this b4 he was recruited to Telegram etc last yr..Theres 2 search bars on RHS of page,click on the 2nd one theres sooo much there posted from everywhere in all catagories you can think of..Also POLITICALVELCRAFT.ORG. is an excellent very well researched site .Has info on families history etc..Click on links they lead to other links..OK have great XMAS.(the no JEW type).

(1) Show this thread