Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I love dogs...This is amazing.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Oh my word!!! He’s flying!!! Dogs are the best!!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

An oldie of how we as humans should protect children...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Wow!!! When I had my first baby, our dog woukd watch me put her to bed, then circle the inside of the house. Then she woukd sleep under the crib! She, Jo, was a good dog!

I have 2 smaller dogs, the older has the mother instinct and she does what we call checks- she goes room to room and looks in. If a door is part open she opens it and then nudges it closed.. then circles the bedroom twice before bedding down. She is a therapy dog for PTSD...

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I love her!!! I have a yorkie and a rescue.