Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I love dogs...This is amazing.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Oh my word!!! He’s flying!!! Dogs are the best!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I love that oldie!

Heeheehee, talk about jaws of death

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Wow!!! When I had my first baby, our dog woukd watch me put her to bed, then circle the inside of the house. Then she woukd sleep under the crib! She, Jo, was a good dog!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I have 2 smaller dogs, the older has the mother instinct and she does what we call checks- she goes room to room and looks in. If a door is part open she opens it and then nudges it closed.. then circles the bedroom twice before bedding down. She is a therapy dog for PTSD...

(1) Show this thread