Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

This sounds like an invitation to UNITE PATRIOTS. Perfect.
PTL
Please enjoy your gatherings and pot luck diners WHILE UNITING ALL GOOD independent thinkers find each other in community groups and share your info ... Go to the School Board meetings together too!
This is a great way to move fwd!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Make Block Parties & Potlucks Great Again.

Set up group picnics outside the entrances of all
restaurants enforcing the mandate

Set up a huge grill on a pickup truck & have pop up
mobile picnics

Have your own concerts in parks

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I think it's time to find other things to replace those on her hit list. Quiet, silent disobedience has so much power if used the right way ;)

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Our Inconvenient Truth
Our Inconvenience on the way to Truth.
Lightfoot and her comrades can suck our ba_ _ s

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

No Beetlejuice your time needs to be up soon, as in get the F out of here you tyrannical fool!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Time to exit Chicago or simply refuse to comply.