I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

Just reaching out for some prayers for my sister-in-law. She had surgery Monday and yesterday. Not going as well as hoped. πŸ™
Thanks.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Father God in Your infinite wisdom and power we claim healing on this Your child. We decree and declare by faith that You will touch her physical body with Your Almighty hand. May all those involved in her care be a witness to your power and truth. Father touch her spirit with a power that she will have no doubt that You are present. Just like the woman in Luke 8. She touched the hem of Jesus' garment and was healed. Jesus felt the "virtue" go out of Him. May this child feel that same power. We ask all of this in Your precious name. Amen.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Julie Roe to her Publication

❀

Again today we lift up this prayer concern today Lord. You are in control and we petition on her behalf. May the God of grace and mercy find favor in this sister in Christ. May the warring angels fall around her bedside and lift her to you oh God. May she feel Your Spirit indwell in her and totally heal her body. Lord we know that You are there. We thank you for all that you have done and will continue to do. In Jesus' mighty and precious name we pray! Amen!

Thank you so much. All these prayers are much appreciated. ❀ Not quite out of the woods yet, but there's a slight glimmer of hope.πŸ™

The Lord put it on my heart to follow up and let you all know that we still continue to pray. May Jehovah Rapha overwhelming touch her and may His power flow through every cell in her body and make her whole.

Only people mentioned by @Gray359 in this post can reply

The Lord gave me a gentle nudge to check in on you today. I am praying that His will will be done. We serve a God of love and compassion and I have asked for an abundance of both to be poured out unto you. God bless!

Thank you so much! It's been so long that I forgot about this. Things went as well as tgey could. They had to remove her leg below the knee. She's handling it well and has started with a prosthesis. Thank you for checking.❀️

(1) Show this thread