Just reaching out for some prayers for my sister-in-law. She had surgery Monday and yesterday. Not going as well as hoped. πŸ™
Thanks.

Only people mentioned by @Gray359 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

How is your sister in law doing?

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

She's doing better. Long story short, after 3 surgeries last week they had to amputate the lower right leg on Thurs. (It was more scary before that decision was made. ) There is another surgery involved coming up. Let's hope this one goes much smoother. Thank you for asking!❀

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

πŸ™

sending prayers!

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU AND ASK FOR MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR YOUR SISTER IN LAW IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

our Father in heaven, in our lord and savior Jesus allow us this time to imagine our hands laying upon this woman shoulders and Trusting in your and Jesus for casting out illness and weak response to injury, Through us is given your spirit in Christ and through us love for God and love for each other as God loves us, in our savior we pray amen

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

πŸ™prayers up for recovery and healing!πŸ™

Father God in Your infinite wisdom and power we claim healing on this Your child. We decree and declare by faith that You will touch her physical body with Your Almighty hand. May all those involved in her care be a witness to your power and truth. Father touch her spirit with a power that she will have no doubt that You are present. Just like the woman in Luke 8. She touched the hem of Jesus' garment and was healed. Jesus felt the "virtue" go out of Him. May this child feel that same power. We ask all of this in Your precious name. Amen.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Julie Roe to her Publication

❀

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Julie Roe to her Publication

I stand in agreement of this prayer!

in JESUS precious name!!!

(2) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Praying for your sister-in-law that she comes through healthy and strong again. Please God let this be Your will.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for her now.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

Prayers up! God please hear our plea.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

❀ thank you. You are all awesome!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Prayers for your sister-in-law's health and well-being.
πŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers, love and light to you!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

praying

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I'm praying right now

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Thank you!❀

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™ Sending prayers!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Thanks so much!❀

(1) Show this thread