God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK I tried to share a video with you from YouTube but I get an error...look up Susan Inspired for her amazing Schumann Resonance interpretations. She uploaded a new one 2 hours ago

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

SILVER PRICE JFK DOUBLE BOTTOM!!!! 21.41 2+1 = 3 4+1 = 5 35 = JFK !!!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Learning from you how to put a message across without saying it directly. Not there yet. :)

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

I am crying the vibes are that real :) give it up BUTTERCUP :)

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

this is a tune

Vibes come from your heart, not from a sentence that starts with SO :) Sheep VK and Doc don't connect the dots ......mongs

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Simon Cooper to his Publication

Is this in the "Vibes Rule Book" somewhere?

(1) Show this thread

I just finished watching Ressurection/Matrix4 and am "processing". It's good!💛 I wonder how many others just watched and are recalibrating.

+++