Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Gotta get our vibes up! I am guilty of being down myself. We got this folks, hang in there

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Exiting stage right...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What does this mean VK, are we converting them or evil is flat lining off?
Confused.

nice to see you're back. we're all here standing strong.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys🧑🏼👦🏻🧑🏼💪🏻 love family god✝️🐸country🇺🇸Love helping people,love my dog Remi 🐕love our president Trump

omg so glad your back!!! its nice to have you here again!!! 🙏

The charts have been really weird recently often total wipe out then huge spikes

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Off topic VK, but would like to know your take on Devolution in process. Its happening, right?
Patel Patriot has made the best argument that this is the case.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Schumann Resonance i think

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Now that is strange. The vibes are real.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SILVER PRICE JFK DOUBLE BOTTOM!!!! 21.41 2+1 = 3 4+1 = 5 35 = JFK !!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK I tried to share a video with you from YouTube but I get an error...look up Susan Inspired for her amazing Schumann Resonance interpretations. She uploaded a new one 2 hours ago

(8) Show this thread