Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Im having a hard time trusting any body any more . They said it was just the flu , My husband has been sick for 17 days now was diagnosed with covid pnuemonia my son is sick , they gave my husband the antibiotic infusion did not help he took ivermectin with vitamins nothing , have him on colloidal silver and vitamins and making sure he gets lots if liquids . This is no flu it is some thing much worse . My husbands boss is in the hosptial on a vent . I domt know what else to do he keeps getting low grade fevers and coughing and shortness of breath , i just want to cry . Asking for prayers for my family please !

i wonder if he caught this bioweapon from the jabbed....i am so sorry. i too don't know who to trust - other than myself and what i see. we're not robots - so no one thinks critically 24/7. we are humans with real experiences with real emotions and challenges. there should have been put in place FAR MORE supports for us. these big accounts - if they are truly working for we the people - could be helping. create a 2nd account and use it for emotional support only. got a need? you ask - and get access to tens of thousands of people. so simple! i have a site and from it, started a telegram group. i only have around 50 people as my site is small (in traffic). if I can do it - so can they!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I have tried telegram but it messes my phome up so bad i tried it twice did the same thing .

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

We did not get vaccinated . We live in a small town and its like all at once every one we know has pnuemonia or just sick .

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

you do not have to get vaccinated to get sick; its shedding. im so sorry you have to go through this. keep yourself and family safe. Praying for a divine healing ❤️

Same in my family. 3 of us, not living together, in a small city all got "it" at the same time. None of us are vaxx. Two of us were taking Ivermectin, and HCQ etc. 2 tested positive for C-19. But does that mean anything? I never tested. We were not getting any better. One ended up in the hospital, the one not taking Ivermectin and HCQ. He left after a day and a half. (I am sure this is why he survived and so is he.) He then stated taking Quercetin Phytosome, Vit D, zinc and C, Ivermectin. It was slow going for all of us. It was very odd. We had not been in physical contact for 2 weeks. Our city got hit hard.
I'm not an overly religious person. But I reach out to prayer groups and asked for prayers even as I prayed. It was very shortly after they prayer that all 3 of us began to get better.

I am praying right now that nothing the enemy has sent out can harm you and yours. That you are protected and healed by the loving grace of God our creator.
Surrounding you all with love

(2) Show this thread