Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The 2020 presidential election. Period.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Secrets of our DNA, rh- blood type, do they track certain bloodline families??

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

The Q plan from all who thought, planned, and when the plan was initiated. Details on everthing.

trump saying the vax is good. seems to be the one topic everyone doesn’t understand.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

When does the MSM fall?

When does the truth come out?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🌈🙏 🗽 FREEDOM from the Dark EVIL system, ALL of it, for the children/world & most of all for Mother GAIA. ✨

The TRUTH.

A huge trial is happening with multiple ramifications and nobody seems to be talking about it.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Alex Jones is talking about it. Yep this guy may be who created the ALL IN ONE military vax..

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

My heart and souls says:

One more ride into the sunset after one final glorious battle
With a band of friends and a woman I love at my side

a stream of questions, but they’re related and all roll into one another.

the truth about how we all got here; was it by choice?
where IS here?
hidden info about earth, science, space.
are we ALL friends somewhere else? is this why ALL lives matter?
is evil done to do good?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

yeah, maybe my reading comprehension skills aren’t all that great 😉 but i see them as intertwined :)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

the fookin vax mandates.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Full disclousure. A full dump of everything thats been hidden from us. Everything! The truth!

Only followers of this user (@1221Dovetail) can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Election ....Donald Trump won.. And I want the real president DJT ...Front and center again. I am still so pissed off they took it!!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Jesus Christ.

It is imperative to get control of the MSM out of the elites who control it. They control the population through their messaging. That became abundantly clear during the Covid nightmare. It is a form of mind control.

Truth.

My Sicko List is growing:
Is this the Complaint Department? If so, I'd like to file a formal complaint on journalist Sarah Marshall for understating child trafficking. People who downplay child trafficking are on my Sicko List.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response TRUE DEE to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

For God ✝️ & Country 🇺🇲 Floridian 🏖️

Election Fraud | Justice: Will 2020 Be Fixed?

How "white" are the White Hats in your personal circle? In those you would say are in "leadership" positions that you look to for support and inspiration? I am thinking back to DJT presidential inauguration speech and wondering "...how much was genuine".

Lofty goals and ideals. Some rings true still. I suppose it has to be a decentralised revolution, and consciously or not, his coming and going has somewhat done that. Bottom up "governance" has been ignited into the Minds of the World moreso since his placement.

Maybe as individuals we all need to nurture this more and co-create and "different" form of culture, social fabric and governance.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

President Trump and his vaxx comments when interviewed.
Its been very divisive and has upset many supporters knowing the damage and suffering the injections have caused.

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

SADLY..when anyone asks this question..people make up a ton of stupid excuses for Trump. Sounds like even patriots have TDS.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

The Great Awakening!!! TGA

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Knights Templar.

Jesus is always the answer to any question…..

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

The Children, of course!

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Saving the children! Together!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Salvation/Redemption ... PERIOD ...

all things are possible through he who strengthens me...

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Where the heck have you been? And what happened to that 20-30% correction in the market? There hasn't been anything over 9%.